Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nutella Hot Chocolate

HELLO WINTER SAVIOR!

This nutella hot chocolate milk is to die for! Super yummy and perfect to keep you warm in this winter time. Do not - I repeat- do not blame and come looking for me if you can't stop drinking it. My information is private. I think. 


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of milk (you can use whatever milk you want, I use half and half)
  • 3 tablespoon Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
  • 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon high-quality cocoa powder (for the best taste! but of course, if your budget is limited, just use any cocoa powder)
  • Marshmallows (I use TONS of marshmallows, but it's all up to you)
  • Pinch of espresso powder (optional)
Directions:
  • In a heavy-bottomed sauce pan over a low flame, whisk together the milk, Nutella, cocoa powder, and espresso (if using).
  • Add cinnamon stick (optional)
  • Simmer about 5 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
That's it! Now you can sit by your window and watch the snow falls with a cup of hot Nutella  hot chocolate with you.

PS. for guys, this is the perfect heart-stealer for girls! 

Good luck trying, and I'm sure you won't burn the kitchen down with this recipe. I hope. 
xoxo

ConsB, the (not-so) kitchen princess

2 comments: